Venue & Hospitality
Dmitrovskoe shosse, ow.171, Moscow 127204 Russia
Conference Dates: October 1-2, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
• Get on М-11 in Moscow region 4 min (2.4 km)
• Head west on ш. Sheremetevskoe (1.2 km)
• Use the right lane to take the slip road to M-11 Partial toll road (1.2 km)
• Follow М-11 and МКАД to Moscow. Take the exit towards А104/ DMITROV / DUBNA from МКАД 11 min (14.4 km)
• Merge onto М-11 Partial toll road (9.0 km)
• Take the MКАД- ВОСTОК exit towards DMITROVSKAYA (190 m)
• Keep right, follow signs for МКАД 77 км and merge onto МКАД (4.6 km)
• Use the 2nd from the right lane to stay on МКАД (280 m)
• Take the exit towards А104/ DMITROV / DUBNA (260 m)
• Continue on ш. Dmitrovskoe to your destination 8 min (6.4 km)
• Turn right onto ш. Dmitrovskoe /А-104 (2.2 km)
• Use the left 3 lanes to turn slightly left to stay on ш. Dmitrovskoe/А-104 (2.1 km)
• Slight right onto ш. Dmitrovskoe (500 m)
• At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and stay on ш. Dmitrovskoe (950 m)
• Turn right onto alley Dolgoprudnaya (170 m)
• Turn right (450 m)
• Turn right (17 m)
• Turn right (100 m)
Holiday Inn Moscow - Vinogradovo Dmitrovskoye Shosse, 171, Moskva, Russia, 127204
Moscow is the capital of Russia and is located in the far west of the country on the river Moskva. Moscow is Russia's largest city and a leading economic and cultural center. The city area is about 30 km in diameter and the population reaches to almost 10 million people. Moscow is located in the middle of the continent, so the temperature is continental, which means hot weather in summer and cold weather in winter. The Kremlin (translated from Greek, the word means «a steep hill») and Red Square are the main Moscow sights, symbols of the whole of Russia.
Public transport is pretty cheap in Moscow, and you can get around by metro (subway), bus, tram, taxi. The most popular and convenient method of travel is the metro. The Moscow Metro dates from the early 1930s and is one of the most-used subway systems in the world. Over 180 Moscow Metro stations, some decorated with artwork and expensive materials, connect the 12 lines that shuttle passengers throughout this huge city. The metro runs from 5.25am to 1am every day. The working hours are extended during some public holidays and celebrations
Russian cuisine is distinctive and unique, and as any other national one, it was formed under the influence of different environmental, social, geographical, economic and historical factors. The main feature of Russian cuisine is considered to be an abundance and variety of products used for cooking. Few traditional Russian dishes are Bliny, Sirniki, Kasha, Pelmeni, Varenniki, Pirog, Borscht, Okroshka etc.
Moscow's major industries include machine building, metalworking, oil refining, publishing, brewing, filmmaking, and the manufacture of machine tools, precision instruments, building materials, automobiles, trucks, aircraft, chemicals, wood and paper products, textiles, clothing, footwear, and soft drinks.
Moscow Kremlin, Red Square, St Basil's Cathedral, Bolshoi Theatre, Alexander's Gardens, Moscow metro, Victory Park, Christ the Saviour catherdal, Novodevichy convent tour, Novodevichy cemetery, Moscow State University, Sparrow hills, Tretyakov gallery